Subject: [Leica] Home on leave
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jun 11 22:19:27 2005

Adam Bridge showed his son proudly!

> My son Erik is home on leave from the Navy. He has been at sea a vast
> majority of the time since late February. Finally he was able to come
> home while his submarine was in Norfolk in drydock.

> It's great to have him home.
> > Here are two portraits I shot tonight in the few moments he was here for
> > dinner.
> > <http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/06/11/_L3U3350.jpg>
> > <http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/06/11/_L3U3376.jpg><<

Hi Adam,
Well done. I like the second one because you've caught him in an open yet
relaxed moment. Besides his expression and eyes are alive because he's
responding to someone.  Light-eyes-action!  :-) And that's what I mean when
I say, " the eyes are so important when we photograph people."  His Mother?
;-)

The light is very nice, the eyes are great with the captured twinkle and the
action is the expression of responding! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Home on leave)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Home on leave)