Subject: [Leica] OT: famous female Leica photographers
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jun 12 00:31:19 2005

Mark,

The prints I offer for sale on photodeluge.com are also priced in terms
of size, for a couple of reasons:

1) The lab I use (s-Color in Amsterdam) charges higher prices for larger
prints, so if I want to keep a certain profit margin, I have to do likewise;

2) Even if cost were the same, I would still charge more for larger
prints, simply because people tend to be willing to pay more for a
larger print, other things being equal. Selling prints is a commercial
enterprise, not charity, so why not charge what the market can bear?
That is how our economic system works.

Nathan