Subject: [Leica] CF unload to a usb drive through PDA?
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Sun Jun 12 03:38:51 2005

Lee,
Hmmm, good question.  I never tried going direct to my external device.  I
have both a hard drive and a DVD burner.  I used the PC as a middleman
whenever I did it.
Along those lines, have been looking at the new Ipod Photo for remote
storage.  It has an optional USB plug that allows you to plug the camera
into the device with the USB cable just like it is a computer.  The 60Gb
model should hold a fair amount of pictures.
Has anyone on the list used one yet?
Bill