Subject: [Leica] CF unload to a usb drive through PDA?
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Sun Jun 12 08:21:40 2005

Lee,

I have exactly that combination (Axim x50v and Canon 20D) and yes, it does
work
putting the CF card from the camera into the slot in the Axim and reading the
contents on a PC through the USB connection.  However it's very very slow!
It's OK as a last resort, and when my CF card reader broke recently, I
used the Dell
to transfer the images I needed from CF to SD (the Axim also has an SD slot)
and
copy them from the SD card onto the PC.  Good for a get-out-of-jail
card but not a
lot else!

Simon.