Subject: [Leica] Budding photographer...
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Jun 14 06:35:03 2005

In your quest, I'll recommend giving HP5+ in HC-110 a try. Great
combination and very, very convenient to soup it up. I shoot the
film at EI 320 and 800 and develop @ 68F in dilution H 1:63 for
9-9.5m and 13-13.5m respectively.  Agitation for 30 sec. and then
just one nice, gentle twisty inversion every 2 minutes.

Nice looking tones, good grain and sharp negatives.

I picked up on the combo from some fans over on PhotoNet's
B&W development forum. And IMHO they were right - it's a
formula that works quite well.

Scott