Subject: [Leica] Budding photographer...
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jun 14 07:02:15 2005

I like the combo myself. But I just shoot it at 400 and develop Dil. B
for 5 minutes (just happens to be what Ilford recommends) or Dil. E
(to win some time) for 7.5 minutes.

Agitation? Very, very agitated ... shaken, not stirred. Same number of
empty reels on the top as I have reels with film in it. I pour in
enough gook to cover the bottom reels and then slush the stuff around,
invert, back, invert, back. Let the developer drain off the film and
then cover it back up with fresh solution. Seems to work and more or
less match the agitation Ilford was thinking about when they
recommended their times.

Easy to scan and easy to print. I'll post some shots on Sat. I'm away
from home again now.

Daniel