Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin's Latest
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jun 14 12:15:55 2005

Sir Buzz of Belmont loves to say that focus and exposure are greatly
over-rated. And while his tongue is clearly well implanted in his cheek,
there is some truth in what he says - think about how many truly great
images you've seen that are not "sharp" and could easily have used another
stop of exposure. You don't look at them and think, 'if only' - rather, you
look at the image and think, 'great shot!'