Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train"
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Tue Jun 14 13:11:53 2005

On 6/14/05, B. D. Colen <bdcolen@comcast.net> wrote:
> Maybe this is an argument for people not showing family snaps on the list,
> but rather only showing those photos they are willing to have critiqued.

But then I never would have seen the photos of that darling little
girl, Soleil, and, in the process, found a nice middle name for my
newborn daughter. :-)

By all means show your family shots, but keep the silly bickering private.

--Glenn

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")