Subject: [Leica] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Jun 15 07:56:22 2005

There are many great B+W papers out there, most produced in the UK.

We may suffer in the transition, but after 150 years, we will persevere.....

Long live wet darkrooms......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

In theory this will be no great loss in the UK market because Kodak
paper has been virtually impossible to get hold of at the consumer level
for a long time now, but with the demise of Ilford it looks as though
serious b&w workers will be struggling more than a little. Sad, but I
guess a sign of the times.

Gerry