Subject: [Leica] darkroom focusing
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Jun 15 17:29:27 2005

I think that the late Schneider's have a proprietary diaphragm design
that is mean to diminish the problem with focus shift. My 40mm
Focotar was serviced by Focal Point some time ago, but I failed to
tell John to use ultra light lubricant on the diaphragm sleeve. That,
more or less, is determining my caution with the lens.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com