Subject: [Leica] Peter Does Oregon, with a Leica
From: creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring)
Date: Wed Jun 15 17:33:11 2005

I would have used a 4x5 view camera.
----- Original Message -----
From: <SonC@aol.com>
To: <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] Peter Does Oregon, with a Leica

I don't see my remarks as negative.  You asked the man why he was  using
an
Olympus instead of a Leica.  I found it a curious question, and  stated
such.

The last wine I had was at communion, so I am quite sober thank you,  and
resent the implication. Spices, I think are a part of life; maybe you
should
try them.

If you "forgave" me for the last episode, why are you dragging it up?   I
only apologized for insulting the dog, and I certainly do not recall
begging
your forgiveness.  The pictures of the dog still suck, doesn't matter if
they
were taken with off-topic cameras.

Don't ever think I will BUG OFF.  You are entitled to free speech to  the
limits set by Brian, but that doesn't preclude others disagreeing with
you.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
égalité, liberté, crawfish

In a message dated 6/14/2005 5:59:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,