Subject: [Leica] Leica R lens de-ROMming in NL/BE?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Jun 16 09:43:18 2005

nathan.wajsman@planet.nl wrote:
> Douglas's message about his Leicaflex SL reminded me of a question I
> meant to ask. I still have my Leicaflex SL, and have decided not to sell
> it. So now I would like to have my 100mm Apo Macro converted to 3-cam so
> that I can also use it on the SL if desired. I know I could just send
> the lens to Solms and pay through the nose to have it done, but do any
> of the Benelux members know of places here in the Netherlands or in
> Belgium where I can have it done instead? I know Leica has a new
> distributor in NL, but I doubt that they are equipped to perform any
> work at this point.

Hi Nathan,

I have good experience with Camtech in Boskoop. I'm not sure if they can
do it but I think it's worth asking them. What I understand from Doug it
isn't that diffucult for a skilled repairman.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Leica R lens de-ROMming in NL/BE?)