Subject: [Leica] Happy snaps sal dimarco ....
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Jun 17 06:36:18 2005

I was looking through the archives for a (cough cough) _negative_ this
morning and stumbled across this photo of sal dimarco that I took at an al
gore rally in august of 2000, it was the first day I met him. He recognized
me from pictures on the lug and yelled "hey! Kyle Cassidy!"

As he did with every other person I've known him to meet he took me under
his wing and offered me part of his marked off space on the press riser and
complained to the gore people that I needed to get up front. (they took me).

Years later when I tried to buy an m6 advance lever from him he insisted on
giving it to me, and he insisted on replacing the old one on my camera, and
he insisted on buying me lunch. All at the same time.

I do miss that guy.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/sal.jpg

Happy snaps sal.

kyle