Subject: [Leica] Tino Soriano books
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jun 17 14:15:20 2005

Call me hard hearted, but his stuff really doesn't do much for me. I went to
his website and looked at the hospital photography, and while there are
subjects that I would think would really appeal to me, most of the work left
me cold - but then there is that great shot from behind of all the people
leaning into a stretcher - great street photography in a hospital hallway.

But overall, whether the kids have cancer, or the fetus has been aborted,
there is something remote about the work. So I wasn't surprised to see that
he's a National Geographic contract photographer. ;-)