Subject: [Leica] Leica] The Future of Film (B&H)
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jun 19 17:37:55 2005

I know there are those on the list who have had problems with B&H - but then
there are those who have had problems dealing with Leica ;-) - but I have
yet to have a single one - I've gone into the store innumerable times, have
made purchases over the web, and by phone, and I've never had a problem,
other than having to wait for a clerk in the store. Good prices; good
service; good store.