Subject: [Leica] Re: A Posting
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat Jun 18 16:34:50 2005

Jim wrote
>One of my perks at work is I am the keeper of the digital camera (by virtue
of being an avid photographer, I guess). As the "unoffical" photographer, I
put the Nikon D70 to official use from time to time, but also get to take it
home whenever I want. This weekend my 8 year old was curious about the
camera, and asked if he could use it. So I let him, with the only proviso he
not take the strap off his neck and he be extra careful. With the camera on
program and autofocus, he's snapped off a good 200 photos so far, with no
cost to me (or damage to the camera!) Along with the truly mundane images,
like photos of his bed, he's managed some interesting images. I'm posting
one here:

http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/beccabycj.html

Of course I've converted to B&W, done a little sharpening and contrast
adjustment. But the photograph is CJ's.

jim

WOW...Looks like CJ has "The Eye".  If there's a photo
contest for kids under 10 this has to be a "hands down"
winner!!  Now you have to teach him to shoot and process
film so there's a bit more grain in his B&W  ;-)

Montie