Subject: [Leica] Re: The Future of Film (B&H)
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon Jun 20 11:11:16 2005

FWIW, I have to agree with B.D., Gib and all others on the
positive reviews for B&H.  Several weeks ago I requested,
from the lug, a decent mail order house for film as I had
never received film via post before (trust issues I guess),
and many said try B&H.  I'm happy to report that my first
order arrived quickly and ultra fresh!!  These people
apparently know how to do business.  Love the website
with the wish list feature also!  Vast array of general products
too...needed a special kind of wrist strap for an old Nikon ;-(
and they had exactly what I needed!!  Hats Off...!

Montie

Gib Wrote
>My experience of B&H these last ten years has likewise been very good. I've
changed orders, cancelled orders, returned items. It all worked smoothly and
I've found them generally smart and responsive. Off hand I can't think of
another camera store of that size that could have gotten such consistent
positive reviews. It's heartening to know that at least one place does good
business like that.

--G