Subject: [Leica] Re: Downtown B'ham
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Sat Jun 18 20:02:43 2005

As a resident of B'ham in the late70's  through the 80's and as an
occasional visitor now (4-5 x/year - my inlaws live there) I can say
that NONE of that looks like downtown B'ham. The building on another
of their pages (http://www.leercorp.com/leertower.htm)  used to house
a defunct S&L and has had more false stories about its future than a
4th Ave N hooker could make up since. Beware.

Allen