Subject: [Leica] The Future of Film (B&H)
From: robinson at sfsu.edu (Gib Robinson)
Date: Mon Jun 20 06:38:09 2005

My experience of B&H these last ten years has likewise been very good. I've
changed orders, cancelled orders, returned items. It all worked smoothly and
I've found them generally smart and responsive. Off hand I can't think of
another camera store of that size that could have gotten such consistent
positive reviews. It's heartening to know that at least one place does good
business like that.

--G

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] The Future of Film (B&H))