Subject: [Leica] Leica Items for Sale from Last Friday
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Mon Jun 20 09:30:14 2005

Jack Milton had posted me asking me to let him know if I knew of anyone
wanting to buy some of his Leica gear, so of course I thought of the LUG
first knowing it to be a very trustworthy market of all things Leica.

I didn't realise that Jack was even on the LUG and so I've complicated
his Friday For Sale posting by posting the same items here 'for him' as
well.

I've forwarded all of the enquiries that were sent me in the order that
they were sent to me as I had said that I would, but all followup emails
should be made directly through Jack please per his 'for sale Friday' post.

Thank you and I'm honestly sorry for any confusion.

--
Be well,
Michael Eric Berube