Subject: [Leica] Re:Walgreens or Wal-Mart for C-41?
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Jun 21 15:33:14 2005

I tried the infamous WalMart down the street (the one they built in the
demolished housing project site). The negs looked okay, but the line
getting to dropping them off and picking them up is about 30 minutes
wait as each person wants to look at each and every picture prior to
paying for them. I liken it to getting my driver's license renewed.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com