Subject: [Leica] RE: new LHSA camera is being worked on but . . . .
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Tue Jun 21 19:31:17 2005

B.D. -

I protest, Glass is way too modern!  I'll have you know I recently completed
40 hour workshop in Daguerreotype, including how to make 1x1.5 inch plates
to tape to the back of the film rails.  Works good too, fast Leica optics
lets you
get those mid-day exposures down to 30 seconds or so . . .

Try it some time!

Even if film goes away, use the Becquerel method and you're still in biz!

Later-

Norm

From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: new LHSA camera is being worked on but
        something       is wrong about

Makes perfect sense to me - 99% of those in the photo world move ever
forward into the digital age, and the Leica diehards move ever backward
toward the age of glass plates. :-)

Replies: Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] RE: new LHSA camera is being worked on but . . . .)