Subject: [Leica] RE: enough politics . . . .
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Thu Jun 9 19:20:17 2005

Mark, et.al.

Brian is right, this is not the place to talk such drivel, politics sans the
photography of same is not appropriate.

I apologize for the public display of anger and frustration.  I know better
then to involve myself in such pointless discussions.

Rather than justify the emotional content of the earlier post, I intend to
enjoy the beautiful pictures the Graham and others provide, and to continue
to learn from the insights that Ted and others share, and to ignore the
political drivel in the future.

Once again, let me apologize for speaking on those topics.  Let's stick to
Leica's, not guns, politics and conspiracies . . . .

Norm

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:15:08 -0400
From: Mark Langer <langeratcarleton@gmail.com>

Let me see.  3,000 die at the World Trade Centre, killed by a group mostly
made of

<SNIP>

Now, can we get back to things Leica?

Mark