Subject: [Leica] Correction lenses for R8/R9 viewfinder
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Wed Jun 22 07:32:09 2005

Hi Martin,

I believe you are correct. Diopter values are additive. As a correction lens
for
the R8/R9 is likely quite expensive your optometrist / ophthalmologist
should be
able to place a lens between your eye and the finder to determine a diopter
value that works best for you.

I don't know what 0 on the R8/R9 is but on many camera finders with no built
in
correction they are actually about -1 diopter. Best way to determine
correction
is to try it on the camera.

Dennis