Subject: [Leica] The United States Grand Prix - this is a long post
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Wed Jun 22 07:45:45 2005

We have to remember that there is a pro league in the US that has
surprisingly lasted 10 years and has actually seen its tv contracts
increase as well as seeing stadium built and being built specifically
for the teams. Having said that, soccer is my most favorite sport and
I follow the English leagues almost exclusively. It is very, very rare
for me to turn on MLS as I find the play a bit haphazard and the
atmosphere to be awful (if I never hear another one of those plastic
airhorns it will be too soon).

Dave