Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: What the HELL is F1 doing?
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Thu Jun 23 06:16:23 2005

Well, well - here is a brutally frank article from the head of the
Minardi team detailing what went on at Indy:

http://www.crash.net/uk/en/feature_view.asp?cid=1&fid=7687&apn=1

I wish more team principles would come out with similar articles.
Pretty much places blame on Mosley (with a jab at Jean Todt too).

Dave