Subject: [Leica] OT calibrating the screen on a Mac laptop
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (Charles C. Stirk Jr)
Date: Wed Jun 22 19:25:47 2005

Ernie, While it is mostly true that you can't truly
calibrate a lap top screen  .,

 I have found that by keeping the standard apple settings
on my ibook & a set brightness setting it was close enough
.

 I have been keeping up with all my digital workflow on my
ibook  .... to be honest when I realized  how many of my
clients  did not have calibrated moniters ... I stoped
worrying about it ..

g'day

Charles ....