Subject: [Leica] FS
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (Charles C. Stirk Jr)
Date: Fri Jun 24 11:43:30 2005

-- Nikon F5 used not abused  no dings etc.  so lets say
7/8- condition , with spare AA battery pack , also comes
with tamaron 28-105mm 2.8 as a lens cap  boxes etc.  ,
lovely camera really I just don't use any more ..... U$S
600 + shipping

Cash cheque or money order  if you are in the North East
United States , between the NEUS & Wisconsin Madison or
Milwaukee , or around Ottawa or Quebec can deliver to you
in the next two weeks ...   as I will be travelling about
for the next few weeks

Charles

C. C. Sirk Jr.  Photography & Imaging
Charles C. Stirk Jr.