Subject: [Leica] Street photography
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 21:05:54 2005

In a message dated 6/22/2005 9:19:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:
often, when working, I wish I could (for at least a moment),  trade
my stethoscope for a camera....
Yes, but I bet those kids and their parents are glad you are on the end of
the stethoscope first and the camera second.  Your skill with the camera
give
the rest of us a brief glimpse of what you do and the good that is done.
Keep
up the good work with both your talents.

Gene