Subject: [Leica] Spiratone Stabilizer Processor
From: ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner)
Date: Wed Jun 22 21:13:28 2005

On Jun 22, 2005, at 8:55 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I think the "girl watcher" was just a long cheap lens!?
> At least they could have made it sand proof.

That name does sound familiar;  the attachment I was thinking of,
though, was supposed to look like part of the lens (being sneaky!), but
it had an opening on the side with a mirror inside, so supposedly, you
could face one way and shoot a picture at ninety degrees. Can't imagine
it worked very well.

--Eric