Subject: [Leica] RD 1 QC issues
From: ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner)
Date: Wed Jul 27 21:48:39 2005

On Jul 27, 2005, at 4:49 PM, Julian Koplen wrote:

> "Practice!"

Practice, indeed. My early Epson Stylus 3000 printer, longer ago now
than I like to remember, was delivered obstinately printing (or, not
printing) white stripes across every page. An hour on the phone with
tech support didn't fix it, so it had to go back. Still, you'd think
manufacturers could get rid of the major bugs like that, and the ones
with the RD 1, before they release the product!

--Eric Ladner

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:RD 1 QC issues)
Message from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] RD 1 QC issues)