Subject: [Leica] Hermes Apologizes to Oprah
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 23 16:01:34 2005

Jeffery,

Did I misinterpret your post?

Are you playing the race card in favor of Oprah? She and her entourage have
the privleged-class gall to show up, without notice, 15 minutes PAST closing
time AND when the store is already engaged in a scheduled event and you play
race card?

I suppose Hermes management should have dropped everything, saying in
effect, "Oh, you're a celebrity. You're wealthy. We'll ruin everyone else's
night so you can be indulged. Please, oh please, let us kiss your ample
American a**"

Of course, I suspect the whole story is an Internet sham. After all, here's
a black woman who grew up in the south and she claims this is most humilated
she's been in her entire life? I know the south of her childhood was not the
south of Beverly Hills (as they might say in France).

-Chris Lawson