Subject: [Leica] Hermes Apologizes to Oprah
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 23 16:30:47 2005

Mark,

You are hereby instructed to get thee to the nearest video store and
buy/rent a copy of "Blazing Saddles" and watch it over and over and over
until a sense of humor begins to germinate within your "not entirely
comfortable" self.

Furthermore.

"Not entirely comfortable?"  For crying out loud, how many PC
police-administered beatings does it take to bring a man, a grown man, to
the point where he can write "not entirely comfortable?"

You might grab a copy of "Brazil" while you're at the store. It's good for
the imagination as well as the spine.

-Chris Lawson