Subject: [Leica] Hermes Apologizes to Oprah
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Jun 23 16:07:33 2005

> I suppose Hermes management should have dropped everything, saying in
> effect, "Oh, you're a celebrity.
> You're wealthy. We'll ruin everyone else's night so you can be indulged.
> Please, oh please, let us kiss your
> ample American a**"

Unfortunately when you expect people to spend as much as Hermes asks you're
going to kiss some butt now and then but then if the reports of Oprah's
"humiliation" are accurate then she's come a long, long way from her past.
The word that comes to mind is "spoiled".

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com