Subject: [Leica] WTB Black 50mm Elmar M
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Jun 24 13:59:44 2005

Craig;
The black version balances very well on an M3. Much better than the
chrome one. Which was one reason why I switched from the chrome
version to the black version. My attempts at using both on an M6 just
didn't inspire me to shoot as I do with the M3/Elmar-M combo.
Best,

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com