Subject: [Leica] Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 + software?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jun 26 12:01:07 2005

Hi all!,

I have see in B&H the Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 at 569,95$. Upon last
LFI this one was very well classified, and indicate an European price of 900
Euro.

But I was surprised when the salesman of B&H recommended me the software
"Laserfot Silverfast Imaging", priced at 189,95$.

LASERSOFT SILVERFAST IMAGING

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&s
ku=387646&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

MINOLTA DIMAGE SCAN ELITE 5400 II
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&s
ku=371146&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

Can anyone give me information if this software is need or if it is included
in the European version?, both things with taxes are 823$....

Thanks for any opinion or information

Saludos cordiales,
Luis

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 + software?)