Subject: [Leica] re: Where to go?
From: mitcha at mac.com (mitcha@mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 26 18:23:50 2005

 > Okay, I'm in a very fortunate position where I have some time off,
some
 > spare change in my pocket, and no one's schedule to keep but my own.
 > Does anyone have any ideas on a great city or cities for street
 > photography outside the U.S.? Hopefully ones where the exchange
rate is
 > not too painful on the U.S. dollar?

The more I look at this, the more I find it to be a strange
question,  perhaps like the person who asks, "Should I use a 35 or
50mm lens?" It seems to me that any city that you are interested in
is a great city for street photography. Don't you have a place where
you've always wanted to go? If you don't have this sort of interest,
you might as well stay home.

--Mitch/Bangkok

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] re: Where to go?)