Subject: [Leica] OT - Image Management Software Recommendations
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Jun 27 10:15:41 2005

One of my constraints is that my main image archive (not thumbs) will have
to be located on a disk that is not permanently attached to the computer -
e.g., a network drive, USB drive and so on.

My concern/limitation/system contraint is not file backup per se.

Does ACDSee support this segregation of (small) thumbs and (large) archived
files on different (and detachable) file systems?

Scott