Subject: [Leica] OT - Image Management Software Recommendations
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Mon Jun 27 11:00:36 2005

Scott,
I highly recommend iView Media Pro.  It's worked very well for me.
Aside from being a great piece of software, it has a unique and
useful license: Like many others these days, you can run it on two
machines, the idea being you have a work and a home machine.  But
here's what's great...you can use your two licenses on TWO
PLATFORMS!  So, if you're like me and run both Windows and OS X, you
can use your iView license on both (one at a time, of course).

Cheers -- Jim Laurel