Subject: [Leica] The Hearth
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Jun 28 03:22:23 2005

Does anyone on the list have connections with or receive their mail via the
above organisation?

Every time I send a mail to the list I get a mail back saying that the
organisation (which is an Altzheimer's support group) is rejecting my mail
and
that I should contact them to be unblocked.

Normally I would not care, and treat it as junk, but since it only affects
LUG
mails I would be glad to know if someone is missing my postings (a great
loss!)
or whether it really is another kind of "spoof".

Thanks for your help,

Peter