Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: Summer in Holland
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Jun 29 04:31:19 2005

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> The remaining shots are the beginning of a project I have decided to
> embark on, to photograph cyclists and their bicycles around here. This
> is after all a country where the average person owns at least two
> bicycles, and they, like their owners, come in all sizes and shapes. So
> here is an initial appetizer, I would really appreciate some feedback so
> I know whether I am on to something or whether I am all wet.

Nathan,

I think it's a great idea; nowhere offers more chance to photograph cyclists
in
their natural habitat. I recall bikes up lamp posts, bikes parked
architecturally, bikes in the landscape and as you say the shapes, sizes and
inclinations of their owners are very, very varied. I suggest that you let
it
run over the summer and then review it - and of course keep showing the rest
of
us as you go along!

All the best,

Peter Dzwig