Subject: [Leica] Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 + software?
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Tue Jun 28 14:35:12 2005

Luis wrote:"...for the moment, I don't print my pictures, I
think that
> for printing are better the traditional chemical procedures..."
I most respectfully disagree, but this is a personal view only. After
many years of traditional darkroom work, including Cibachrome work, I
find the new system of printing a joy. Imaging is only half done when
the "shutter" button is pushed. The manipulation that is allowed  me
thru photoshop makes me extemely happy and satisfies my soul so that I
may complete the image I first saw in my mind. vroger

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 + software?)