Subject: [Leica] Re: Where or where is the DMR
From: York915 at msn.com (Stephen York)
Date: Tue Jun 28 17:14:35 2005

The huge viewfinder will be appealing to eyeglass wearers and those who want
alot of space around their wide angle lenses.  It will be priced at a point
where folks, who are used to paying for new Leica items, will view it as a
bargain.  I suspect that the body will be a good seller, at least for the
short time (a year or so).

The demand for the new Zeiss lenses has been greater then expected, so I
read.