Subject: [Leica] where oh where is the DMR?
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Tue Jun 28 20:15:57 2005

nikon, who generally don't make incredibly stupid business decisions,
recently introduced an F6, which shocked the hell out of me.
apparently they think there's a market for that sort of high-end film
camera.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"No audience is without its idiosyncrasies of belief."
     --Salman Rushdie

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR?)
Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] where oh where is the DMR?)