Subject: [Leica] Leica] The Future of Film (B&H)
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Sun Jun 19 10:46:39 2005

i've used B&H for quite a lot of mail order stuff--film, minor
equipment, etc.  i've always found them helpful and very
professional.  they sometimes seem "impatient" in a very new york
sort of way, but i have found this is just more a style of
interaction than an indication of their actual attitude.  various
people there have spent long periods on the phone with me helping me
to figure things out.  they don't get *more* impatient as the
conversation goes on, so i figure it's partially my perception as a
native southerner.

i referred an internet friend to B&H a couple of months ago--a woman
who was in seminary at the episcopal church's general seminary in
NYC.  she was not a camera expert in any way and needed some good,
honest assistance in picking out a digital point and shoot.  she said
the person who helped her was extremely helpful and patient, and she
was very pleased with her purchase.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"It's better to burn out than to fade away."
     --Neil Young