Subject: [Leica] OT: Krakow
From: hans.pahlen at telia.com (Hans Pahlen)
Date: Wed Jun 29 03:41:40 2005

There are tourist offices in every town center that helps you find hotels,
guest-houses, apartments and B&B of all categories. I was threre a couple of
years ago, and they sent me to a small hotel near IKEA in Krakow. This was
not in the center, but nice and not very expensive. I don't remember the
name or street, unfortunately.
I don't think much planning is needed before going there. You will always
find something as you get there.

Have a nice trip!
/Hans

Replies: Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: OT: Krakow)