Subject: [Leica] OT: Krakow
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Jun 29 05:53:41 2005

Peter,
Many thanks for that reminder of the Hanseatic ports. I thoroughly
enjoy them. My wife and I have another alternative for a trip : L?beck
and then east along the coast. Just to pick up the Hansa towns.

I've been wanting to go to Krakow for years. Two of my three children
have made it there. Now it's _my_ turn!

Thanks,

Daniel