Subject: [Leica] Creative Slump Followup
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jun 29 23:24:38 2005

Rob,

See? It works! Not a bad first effort at all.

Bikers tend to be friendly types, and especially people who come to a
rally like this do it because they want to show off their bikes. So I am
not all surprised that they were willing to ham it up for you. Of course
there are the outlaw types, but they are a tiny minority.

Cheers,
Nathan