Subject: [Leica] Away for a week
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jun 30 12:47:57 2005

Our agency was shortlisted twice in press and outdoor for Ikea.
3 golds one silver for other Belgian agencies + 1 gold two silvers in TV.
Not bad at all for such a tiny country.
Best agency was TBWA Paris, which is lead by another Belgian.
We're catching up :-)
As always, Martinez was the last stop every evening and intoxication was
slept off every morning and in the Palais.
The most beautiful part of the trip though was driving to Cannes with 4
friends on the motorbike. And, for those that are into sailing, discovering
Wally B -one of the most beautiful yachts I know- in the old harbour of
Cannes.