Subject: [Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954 Rolleicord...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jul 1 19:45:35 2005

So, who other than my local shop would you recommend for a CLA, can
Bill Maxwell put in a brighter screen, any tips as to using?  You
know, the usual quest for useful information on the care and feeding
of the Leica of medium format.

At  $100 I just could not pass up this apparently functioning camera.
I put one quick roll through it and found that I could not hand hold
1/8 or 1/15 reliably, probably just need to get to know the camera,
although I think that a custom softie for the shutter release would be
good for me.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954 Rolleicord...)